• The CMC web-shop contains CDs, printed scores, books, digital scores, and published scores, all available for purchase online.
• All orders (including orders for digital products) take between 5 and 10 business days to be processed.
• Not all scores listed for sale have parts. Should you require parts (including tape parts) for any of these scores, please email CMC Production Coordinator, Keith Fennell (email@example.com).
• Not all works listed under composer profiles have scores available for sale via the CMC web-shop. Scores for such works may be held in the CMC Library and / or they may be available for purchase elsewhere. Please email the CMC Library team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
• The majority of CMC Library holdings may be consulted in the CMC Library at 19 Fishamble Street, Dublin 8. For more information, and to book a visit, click here.
‘Choirland’ is a collection of 15 pieces by Irish composers for unaccompanied mixed choir. The music ranges in difficulty from the simple to perform, to the more challenging. From arrangements of traditional melodies, new settings of familiar texts and strikingly original works, the selection encompasses a wide array of styles, which illustrate the diversity and vibrancy of Irish choral music. Each piece is presented with performance notes designed to aid conductors and singers alike, and the book includes a CD recording of the music by the National Chamber Choir of Ireland conducted by its Artistic Director Paul Hillier.Choirland is published by the Contemporary Music Centre and has been produced in partnership with the Association of Irish Choirs and National Chamber Choir of Ireland with funding from The Arts Council/An Chomairle Ealaíon.
“A beautifully performed collection of the finest Irish choral works"
Carl Corcoran, Presenter - Blue of the Night, RTE lyric fm