The following is a list of useful resources for composers. We will be adding to this list on a regular basis so please check back again. If you have suggestions of resources that you'd like to see added here in the future, please get in touch.
- Guidelines on how to register as a composer with CMC
- Fee guidelines for commissions
- Guidelines on preserving your work digitally
- Social Media Best Practices (new)
- CMC Online Promotion Guidelines (new)
For composers registered with CMC only
- Submit details of works to add to CMC library
- Submitting your scores and recordings to CMC
- CMC Archival Recording Scheme
- Artists exemption tax scheme information and guidelines
- Irish Music Rights Organisation
- Association of Irish Composers
Our colleagues in Sound and Music UK also have a very useful collection of resources for composers.