The following is a list of useful resources for composers. We will be adding to this list on a regular basis so please check back again. If you have suggestions of resources that you'd like to see added here in the future, please get in touch.
- Apply for Associate Representation
- Apply for Emerging Composer Scheme (new)
- Fee guidelines for commissions
- Guidelines on preserving your work digitally
- Social Media Best Practices
- CMC Online Promotion Guidelines
For composers registered with CMC only
- Submit details of works to add to CMC library
- Guidelines for submitting your scores and recordings to CMC
- Updating your profile page
- CMC Archival Recording Scheme
- Artists exemption tax scheme information and guidelines
- Irish Music Rights Organisation
- Association of Irish Composers
Our colleagues in Sound and Music UK also have a very useful collection of resources for composers.