• The CMC web-shop contains CDs, books, printed scores, digital scores, and published scores, all available for purchase online.
• All orders (including orders for digital products) take between 5 and 10 business days to be processed.
• Not all scores listed for sale have parts. Should you require parts (including tape parts) for any of these scores, please email CMC Production Coordinator, Keith Fennell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Not all works listed under composer profiles have scores available for sale via the CMC web-shop. Scores for such works may be held in the CMC Library and / or they may be available for purchase elsewhere. Please email the CMC Library team (email@example.com) for more information.
• The majority of CMC Library holdings may be consulted in the CMC Library at 19 Fishamble Street, Dublin 8. For more information, and to book a visit, click here.
In 1988 Roger Doyle was asked to compose the music for the Gate Theatre's production of Oscar Wilde's Salomé. On the opening night much of the music was improvised but through the years and after many performances the music has become more fixed. Performed by the composer, the music on this recording has undergone small changes so that it can exist independently to the theatre production.