• The CMC web-shop contains CDs, printed scores, books, digital scores, and published scores, all available for purchase online.
• All orders (including orders for digital products) take between 5 and 10 business days to be processed.
• Not all scores listed for sale have parts. Should you require parts (including tape parts) for any of these scores, please email CMC Production Coordinator, Keith Fennell (email@example.com).
• Not all works listed under composer profiles have scores available for sale via the CMC web-shop. Scores for such works may be held in the CMC Library and / or they may be available for purchase elsewhere. Please email the CMC Library team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
• The majority of CMC Library holdings may be consulted in the CMC Library at 19 Fishamble Street, Dublin 8. For more information, and to book a visit, click here.
A compilation of eleven tracks going back to Doyle’s roots as a classically trained pianist. Drawing in the many influences he encountered in the jazz and electro-acoustic genres, the recordings are from a mixture of places and times, all performed by the composer himself on piano.