Call for Scores | MISE-EN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2020
MISE-EN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2020 | CALL FOR SCORES
June 23-June 28 in New York City
Ensemble mise-en is thrilled to announce the call for scores for the MISE-EN MUSIC FESTIVAL 2020! Since 2014, the festival has featured more than 30 pieces each year. We look forward to your submissions and to presenting even more works this year.
Selected composers are required to attend the festival dates, June 23-28, 2020. Since last year, we offer FREE HOUSING to all participating composers for the duration of the festival! Each will have the chance to collaborate with ensemble mise-en as well as other guest musicians. This is a unique opportunity to share your work not only with a New York City audience but with visiting musicians and composers from around the world.
Deadline: December 2, 2019 (EST 11:59PM)
The guidelines for the submissions:
1. Applicants may be of any nationality and age.
2. Selected composers must be present at the festival (June 23-28, 2020) in New York City. We offer free housing to all participating composers.
3. The submission fee is $25 (USD, non-refundable).
4. Multiple submissions are welcome, but each must be submitted as a separate entity.
5. Those composers chosen to write new works (Category #5) will be notified by December 31st, 2019. All other composers chosen to participate in the festival will be notified after February 1st, 2020.